Sunday, April 14, 2013

Task 3-4 Reflection






The ideas I contributed to my team this week is the suggestion to make our Screenr presentation using the Excel program and incorporating ideas from our SLO scenario.  I thought that using photos of students in our Screenr would make the presentation visually appealing, so I downloaded photos from the internet that would fit into our presentation.  

As group leader, I again solicited attendance at our face to face meeting on Thursday, for group members to pose questions and answers and contribute ideas for our assignments due.  

I tried to encourage and support my team members by email reminders, requesting at least some input of ideas on our Document and attending the meeting myself, prepared with notes and ideas and suggestions for a plan of action.

Our problem this week was again, not having 100% attendance at our meeting, and not hearing from one of our team members.  However, we did complete our tasks as best we could with those members who were active, willing and able to contribute their time and ideas.

Althea Rodrigues

No comments:

Post a Comment