Saturday, May 4, 2013

Task 3 Reflection

This week our group created a new ScreenR:  www.screenr.com/f397

We had two face to face meetings to finish this project, and worked late into the evenings, but the outcome was worth the long hours and work.

Thinking back on our group accomplishments, I did my best to keep our group members informed of the task at hand, keep up with my part of the assignments, and attended the face to face meetings to contribute my ideas and notes on the task at hand.  I felt a tremendous responsibility to not let my group members down and to get my share of the work done and submitted on time.

Although it is difficult to do group work in an online class, I thoroughly enjoyed working with my team and taking the time to get to know someone new who had the same interests I have.  The assignments could have easily been accomplished individually, but as a group, the task becomes more of a challenge because we now had to incorporate and organized the ideas and notes of more than a single person.  In the end, the taste of success is all the sweeter when shared with others who were part of the process.

Althea Rodrigues

No comments:

Post a Comment